Facebook event page
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201
We’re excited to announce that Empower is coming to Portland, OR!
No matter where you are on your journey as a Young Living member, our Empower event is designed to give you the tools and training you need to elevate your business and achieve optimal health! Join us to experience immersive, hands-on product training and business-building activities and hear from Young Living’s global trainers and local leaders.
This event is designed for members and nonmembers of all levels and experience with Young Living. Whether you know the ropes or you’re just getting started, you will leave feeling inspired and empowered.
At this event, you will enjoy:
• Interactive workshops with special guest speakers
• Product Store
• Product Expo
• NingXia Bar
This event will be held at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront in Portland, OR. Please see the detailed parking information below.
• Onsite Parking: $8 for one hour | $16 for one to two hours | $24 for two to three hours | $42 per day
• City Center Parking (SW 1st and Columbia): $5 for one hour | $16.50 per day
• Crown Plaza Parking (1st and Clay): $5 for one hour | $15 per day
• Koin Center Parking (2nd and Clay): $5 for one hour | $16 per day
• Smart Park (1st and Jefferson): $1.60 for one hour, ONLY up to four hours | $15 per day
Doors open at 9 a.m. and the general session will begin at 10 a.m. Lunch will not be provided and outside food and beverage will not be allowed; however, there will be a one-hour lunch break.
Space is limited and is open to only 600 participants. Tickets are $35 and expected to sell out quickly, so be sure to register today at eventbrite.com/e/empower-portland-or-tickets-42103329191
Young Living educational events are planned based on registered participants. Refunds are not available.