Get your shopping done early by attending our Holiday Bazaar at The Chapel. There will be great vendors, food and fun for all. The doors open at 10:00 AM, so don't miss out!
If you would like to be a vendor, please print the Registration form and return it to The Chapel with your fee.
Here are a few items of interest:
1. The early-bird price ends September 10, this saves you $5.
2. This year there will be a $5 fee for those who need to use electricity.
3. Note that we have around 8 — 6' tables, so if you need one, please mail in your registration form with payment as soon as possible.
4. If you have one of those products like Scenty, Doterra, Damsel in Distress, etc, you need to get your forms in by September 1. I usually get flooded with vendors wanting to get into the Bazaar that sell those kind of products. I will open registration to new vendors on September 1 so they also have a chance to get the early-bird pricing.
5. Please advertise through your own resources to help the event be successful. We hope to get even more advertising out than in year's past.
6. Last, but important, Stark Street, just a couple blocks west from Troutdale Road, is closed because they are adding new culverts. It is estimated they will be opened around Oct 10. This is 2 weeks before our event so it should not be a problem. If for some unforeseen reason, they are not opened back up, we will list the detours on how to get to us online.
7. If you know of unique vendors who make their own products, especially food items, ie jams/jellys, breads, candy/fudge, etc, please pass this email to them.