Come celebrate and support Oregon Wild at the event that powers Oregon Wild’s work to protect wildlands, wildlife, and waters the whole year through! Join us for our biggest and best celebration complete with fun antics, great beer, and, of course, good company!
Call of the Wild is a chance to celebrate everything we love about Oregon — from the Wallowas to the Coast, from gray wolves to salmon, from Cascade-Siskiyou to Crater Lake — and the people and businesses dedicated to protecting wilderness throughout the state.
Break out your favorite flannel to join us around the “campfire” at this camp-inspired event. Come prepared to enjoy:
• Stunning outdoor photography as we unveil the winners of our
13th annual Outdoor Photo Contest.
• A silent auction featuring framed prints of the Photo Contest finalists, rafting and adventure trips, outdoor gear and apparel, packages for hikers, climbers, trail runners, fishing enthusiasts, kayakers, beer lovers, foodies, and more.
• Tasty local food generously donated by local restaurants including Simpatica Dining Hall and Grilled Cheese Grill
• Wild-crafted cocktails created by Merit Badge, local wine, special-release beer from Migration Brewing Company and more great beer from Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery, Breakside Brewery, pFriem Family Brewers, locally made kombucha from Happy Mountain Kombucha (Thanks to our bar sponsor Trailhead Credit Union!)
• Live music from Portland artists
• Oregon Brewshed Alliance games thanks to our Fire Ring Sponsor Widmer Brothers Brewing and with help from partners at Hopworks Urban Brewery and Coalition Brewing
Snag your tickets early and invite your friends. We'll see you at the campfire!
Many thanks to our Camp Host sponsor Mountain Rose Herbs as well as all of our presenting and auction sponsors!