Facebook event page
Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
1101 Broadway St Ste 100, Vancouver, Washington 98660
MissFit: A STRATEGIC APPROACH TO WOMEN'S HEALTH-WOMEN OVER 40
Join Erica Koranda, Precision Personal Training's Certified Personal Trainer & Buffy Stinchfield, Owner & Physical Therapist of Pinnacle Women's Therapeutics for an amazing series on Women's Health!
ABOUT THE OVER 40 CLASS:
* When women reach their 40’s they are usually nearing the end of their reproductive years. Hormones will be changing, and we will be experiencing new challenges with our bodies.
* We are more likely to have had some injuries by this time and we cannot always participate in any exercise or activity we would like without some modification. PTs and fitness professionals can help assess and modify your exercise.
* It’s better to be ahead of the game on pelvic floor and bone issues. Trust us!
*Common orthopedic issues for women over 40 and how to prevent them.
*Pelvic health issues and how to be proactive
* Hormones and our metabolism
* How to combat the plateau with weight loss goals
* Why your brain needs you to exercise too
Join these two amazing ladies TUESDAY, JULY 18TH, 2017 @ THE GREATER VANCOUVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE in downtown Vancouver at 6 PM. (classes could last up to 90 minutes for questions after).
Address: 1101 Broadway St # 100, Vancouver, WA 98660
Call us to get signed up! (360) 852-3382
or send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Check out our website as well!