2017 Active Transportation Summit — PechaKucha
We are proud to offer Oregon Active Transportation Summit evening PechaKucha session as an added benefit to Summit registration. A free and open-to-the-public event, the PechaKucha night will broaden access to this great event. We hope you can join us for this wonderful opportunity!
Monday, March 20th, 7 pm; Program begins at 7:30
McMenamin's Mission Theater & Pub — 1624 NW Glisan St, Portland, OR 97209
PechaKucha events are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works and thoughts, in the PechaKucha 20×20 format: 20 images, each for 20 seconds.
1. Gwen Shaw, Better Block PDX—The Better Naito Story
2. Aaron Brown, Strategies 360—The Medium is the Message: Building Coalitions for Complete Communities (And Winning Money for Streets)
3. Bandana Shrestha, AARP—We Are Walking Here
4. Steph Routh, Community Cycling Center—It's Not About the Bike
5. Kelly Rodgers, Streetsmart—Evidence and Insight for Better Transportation
6. AJ Zelada, Fremont Family Vision—Elderly on the Go
7. Kristen Lohse, Toole Design Group—A City-wide Plan for Off-Road Cycling: Expanding Opportunities for Activity and Connection with Nature in the City
8. Becky Strickler, Cardno—Tualatin River Greenway Shared Use Path
9. Matt Childs, Sportworks—Trends in Bike Parking
Thanks to our Summit PechaKucha sponsors: McMenamins Mission Theater, Travel Oregon, Metro, ODOT/TGM, Alta Planning + Design, Dero Bike Rack Company, car2go, Toole Design Group, BIKETOWN — Portland Bike Share, Transportation Options Group of Oregon (ToGo), Portland Streetcar, TREC, Jarrett Walker & Associates, and Kittelson & Associates, Inc.